Sunday, October 23, 2011

25. Go to the Monte L. Bean Museum

Okay, we actually did this at the end of August...oops. (Hey, my excuse is that my senior thesis is consuming my LIFE...seriously.) We took Logan with us and went on our way! Both Logan and JT had never been before so it was fun to see their reactions. Also, did you know that this museum has a Liger? Crazy, I know! Also, did you guys know that I'm a museum junkie? I love museums...I'm the type of person that reads all the plaques....yeah.

While I really enjoy visiting this museum there is also a part of me that feels a little unsettled by a bunch of stuffed, dead animals...
On the other hand, this is JT's current favorite Youtube video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs


Also, I'm still trying to figure out blogger...I can only seem to post pictures in one way...hmmm...If you guys have any tips please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment