Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Few Pregnancy Pictures

I do not have very many pictures documenting my growing belly....oops.  Here are a few that I found on J's/my phone.  Very classy.
This is her cute little profile! (At 28 Weeks)

Nice bright-eye, eh?  I think this was around 25 weeks.

JT was sitting down when he took this picture....so I look even bigger than I was at the time.  I think this was around 29-30ish weeks.

Look!  I finally took the signature in-the-bathroom-mirror-shot.  This is at 34 weeks.  

I still feel great and I don't have too many complaints.  However, I am getting more and more excited to see her little face in person.  (It still feels surreal that there is a human growing inside of me....especially since I still feel relatively normal.  I guess it will get real when I have to push her out of my body!)

1 comment:

  1. You look so great Sara! We are so excited for you and JT :).

    ReplyDelete