Monday, March 18, 2013

Lucy Blair



My beautiful baby was born March 12, 2013 at 3:25 pm.  She weighed 8lbs 9oz and measured 20in long.  She's a big girl!  I am seriously so enamored with this precious baby that I almost don't mind the lack of sleep and other discomforts.  I will check in later with some more details about her birth, but for now I thought I would share a few photos we took of her.

Grandpa could not wait to meet this little bundle!

Meeting great grandpa Hardy



Only a few hours old!


Exercising her lungs with Nanna Wiser

Logan pretends he's not interested in babies, but he adores her just like the rest of us.  Haha.



While I was taking a nap, JT snapped some pictures of our pretty girl.


Love those cheeks!!

4 comments:

  1. She is precious! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so gorgeous just like her mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and surrounded by so many people that love her. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Congratulations to you both :)

    ReplyDelete